Chevrolet Confirms Diesel Variant for Cruze in 2013 - News Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Chevrolet Confirms Diesel Variant for Cruze in 2013
Friday, July 22, 2011 2:20 PM on
DETROIT - Chevrolet confirmed today it will add a diesel variant to the Cruze lineup in North America in calendar year 2013. Diesel versions of the Cruze are currently being sold in Europe. Additional details on the Cruze diesel for North American markets will be released at a later date.

The diesel will bolster the already fuel-efficient Cruze lineup. Cruze Eco with a standard six-speed manual transmission, is the most fuel-efficient gas-powered/non-hybrid vehicle in America, with an EPA-rated 42 mpg on the highway.

Re: Chevrolet Confirms Diesel Variant for Cruze in 2013
Thursday, July 28, 2011 7:44 AM on
hell yes im loving this a possible diesel swap canidate later down the road on J's and Deltas hehehe. i really hope the ecodiesel or mini-duramax (depending on what block and head design they choose) will be a good contender against the rather pricey VW TDI jettas and golfs. the cruze has only been out a few years and i see tons of them and at any airport car rental they have cruzes being added to the compact/subcompact catagories. me and my wife plan to get a cruze after the sunfire starts going out.

Re: Chevrolet Confirms Diesel Variant for Cruze in 2013
Tuesday, October 04, 2011 12:40 PM on
Pretty excited about this, might be the other half's next car. They better make it with a 6spd!

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search