Here's a Concept: Chevrolet Puts Next-Gen Buyers in Charge - News Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Here's a Concept: Chevrolet Puts Next-Gen Buyers in Charge
Monday, January 09, 2012 9:42 AM on
DETROIT - Chevrolet today introduced two concept coupes at the 2012 North American International Auto Show aimed at inspiring next-generation buyers to take the wheel and suggest ideas for a car they can co-create.

"Chevrolet has always stood for making the aspirational attainable for all generations" said General Motors North America President Mark Reuss. "These two concepts interpret that vision for a new generation. We're seeking out our newest customers' opinions, listening to their advice, and engaging them in new ways."

More: http://www.j-body.org/gallery/naias2012/

Re: Here’s a Concept: Chevrolet Puts Next-Gen Buyers in Charge
Thursday, January 12, 2012 3:12 PM on
and these cars are concepts of what Chevy cars??? , I like the silver 1 though and the fact that Chevy has 2 coupes but I'd would like to kno what they are or what they could be and hope they put some decent power to the road cuz they forgot that part when they did the Cruze because of fuel economy, but Ford, VW and Honda did the same but kept pocket rockets, just hope Chevy gets back to it's Cobalt SS days.

Skr8 Goodz in tha hood
Wednesday, February 15, 2012 12:26 AM on
The red one would be sweet with a 6speed and the new 2.5 ecotec
Thursday, February 16, 2012 3:49 PM on
id give the red one more of a sweep to the back window but it definitely beats the silver one. if i had my choice id get the red one but in a silver or white
Sunday, February 26, 2012 9:50 PM on
I would probably choose the silver one, but if the red one came with an all-wheel drive option, I would probably go with that one. ground clearance on it makes me think "Rally Car"
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search