Saturn/Neon rear disc swap group purchase - Page 17 - Sales and Group Purchase Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Saturn/Neon rear disc swap group purchase
Monday, January 13, 2014 6:05 AM on j-body.org
Id like to get in on this if you do another round in a few months. All my funds are saved to get the car up and running.

~2014 New Z under the knife, same heart different body~
306 TQ

Tuesday, January 14, 2014 7:19 PM on j-body.org
I'm in

3/8" ($170)
1. James Barclay - 4drs4morewhores -EasykrewCeo@gmail.com - Qty 1 - ebrake = yes - brakelines = yes ! - color-black
2. Sebastien Giroux - 91v6z24 - dixroue@hotmail.com Qty 1 - ebrake = yes - brakelines = yes - color: black or red preferred, otherwise any color will do PAID
3. Bob DuPhily - Gtzryda - bizob24@gmail.com - qty 1 - ebrake=no brakelines=no - color = red
5/8" ($150)
1. Shayne Godding - Godding_s@hotmail.com -qty 1 - ebrake = yes - brakelines = No - Color= preferably black
2. Zackary Wilson - Driger1991 -Zacks1978z28@aol.com - qty 1 - ebrake = yes -brakelines = no -color = no
3. Austin Stilwell - astilwell611 -astilwe2@uncc.edu - qty 1 - ebrake - no -brakelines - no - color - red
4. Merlin Fontaine - magik1109 - magicien11@bell.net - qty 1 - ebrake = no - brakelines=no - color black
5. Mike Jean - mikesxoom1989@Gmail.com - qty 1 - brake = yes brakelinds=no color black.

3/4" ($170)
1. Dave Holmes - 2 UNIQ - sirdholmes@aol.com - qty 1 - ebrake = yes - brakelines = yes-color-black

I miss my 03 LSS
Tuesday, January 14, 2014 7:25 PM on j-body.org
Just paypaled you. I cannot wait for these!!!!

I miss my 03 LSS
Wednesday, January 15, 2014 3:51 AM on j-body.org
3/8" ($170)
1. James Barclay - 4drs4morewhores -EasykrewCeo@gmail.com - Qty 1 - ebrake = yes - brakelines = yes ! - color-black
2. Sebastien Giroux - 91v6z24 - dixroue@hotmail.com Qty 1 - ebrake = yes - brakelines = yes - color: black or red preferred, otherwise any color PAID
3. Bob DuPhily - Gtzryda - bizob24@gmail.com - qty 1 - ebrake=no brakelines=no - color = PAID *partial--emailed*

5/8" ($150)
1. Shayne Godding - Godding_s@hotmail.com -qty 1 - ebrake = yes - brakelines = No - Color= preferably black
2. Zackary Wilson - Driger1991 -Zacks1978z28@aol.com - qty 1 - ebrake = yes -brakelines = no -color = no
3. Austin Stilwell - astilwell611 -astilwe2@uncc.edu - qty 1 - ebrake - no -brakelines - no - color -
4. Merlin Fontaine - magik1109 - magicien11@bell.net - qty 1 - ebrake = no - brakelines=no - color black
5. Mike Jean - mikesxoom1989@Gmail.com - qty 1 - brake = yes brakelinds=no color black.

3/4" ($170)
1. Dave Holmes - 2 UNIQ - sirdholmes@aol.com - qty 1 - ebrake = yes - brakelines = yes-color-black

I talked to the shop yesterday, and it looks like they're going to be able to get done sooner than I thought. Get those payments in and stay tuned!

Edited 3 time(s). Last edited Wednesday, January 15, 2014 6:32 AM

Wednesday, January 15, 2014 6:36 AM on j-body.org
quote=WHITECAVY]Id like to get in on this if you do another round in a few months. All my funds are saved to get the car up and running.I can always do single orders, but they'll just be a little more money.

Wednesday, January 15, 2014 3:19 PM on j-body.org
^^Oh ok cool, I can do that to.

~2014 New Z under the knife, same heart different body~
306 TQ
Friday, January 17, 2014 6:09 AM on j-body.org
UPDATE on the brakelines from DSMskyline:

The new lines are the same price as the old. A bonus is that for $35 more, you can get a set of matching front braided lines (the manufacturer is doing a package deal for a full set).

If anyone wants to add matching front lines on with the rears, just add the $35 in there and a note, and you'll have braided lines front and back along with your new rear disc swap.

Sunday, January 19, 2014 11:14 AM on j-body.org
Mr. Quick wrote:3/8" ($170)
2. Sebastien Giroux - 91v6z24 - dixroue@hotmail.com Qty 1 - ebrake = yes - brakelines = yes - color: black or red preferred, otherwise any color PAID
3. Bob DuPhily - Gtzryda - bizob24@gmail.com - qty 1 - ebrake=no brakelines=no - color = PAID *partial--emailed*

Its says "partial--emailed", what does that mean? I check my emails and I don't have one from you. Easiest email to reach me at is Bizob24@gmail.com.

When can I expect theses brackets?

I miss my 03 LSS
Sunday, January 19, 2014 6:39 PM on ecotecpower.com
il be making a payment soon
Monday, January 20, 2014 5:52 AM on j-body.org
Money will be coming next weekend. And id like to get the front braided lines aswell so $345 will be sent thanks again mr.quick
Monday, January 20, 2014 7:42 PM on j-body.org
3/8" ($170)

5/8" ($150)
3. Austin Stilwell - astilwell611 -astilwe2@uncc.edu - qty 1 - ebrake - no -brakelines - no - color -
6.Jared AUgustine - megatron1764@yahoo.com

3/4" ($170)

Monday, January 20, 2014 8:00 PM on j-body.org
Opps only put half the info

5/8" ($150)
6.Jared Augustine - megatron1764@yahoo.com - qty 1 - ebrake =no =brakeline= no color = no
Tuesday, January 21, 2014 5:23 AM on j-body.org
3/8" ($170)
3. Bob DuPhily - Gtzryda - bizob24@gmail.com - qty 1 - ebrake=no brakelines=no - color = red PAID

5/8" ($150)
3. Austin Stilwell - astilwell611 -astilwe2@uncc.edu - qty 1 - ebrake - no -brakelines - no - color - red
6.Jared AUgustine - megatron1764@yahoo.com - qty 1 - ebrake =no =brakeline= no color = no PAID

3/4" ($170)

Wednesday, January 22, 2014 3:09 AM on j-body.org
Hey Mr Quick how much more would it be if you did a single order and how long would it take to get it?

Wednesday, January 22, 2014 3:14 AM on j-body.org
zee2euce4our wrote:Hey Mr Quick how much more would it be if you did a single order and how long would it take to get it?
I'll have to check with the shop, but single sets will probably run about $20 more. I can probably get them within 1-2 weeks individually. It all depends on how busy the shop is at the time. I've had 1 day turn arounds for single items if they have the stock and they're not busy, but I've waited a few weeks other times.

Thursday, January 23, 2014 3:05 AM on j-body.org
Ok cool hopefully sometime this summer I'll be able to get one of ya.

Thursday, January 23, 2014 11:07 AM on j-body.org
OK guys, the brackets are cut, and getting ready to be anodized. Out of 10 orders, I've got 3 payments. I need the payments to start coming through. Please get them in ASAP.

Sebastian and Austin: there are no batches of red anodizing going out in the near future. It's $100 for a batch. If you guys both want red, and don't want to wait for a batch at the shop that I can throw them in with, you could split the cost of the batch and pay $50 each to have red. If not, let me know if you just want to go with black.

Thanks guys! Stay tuned!

Thursday, January 23, 2014 2:15 PM on j-body.org
Black is fine with me. It's not like it's really going to be seen anyway. I should have the money no later than Feb 15th.
Thursday, January 23, 2014 4:13 PM on j-body.org
Mr. Quick,

I'm totally fine with black so you can go ahead with that.

About the front lines, I already have a set so I will pass on that but thanks for the offer!

Turbocharged Intercooled 3400 1993 Chevrolet Cavalier Z24
Thursday, January 23, 2014 6:34 PM on j-body.org
Black is fine for me as well.

Do the three of us that have paid have to wait until everyone else pays to get our brackets?

I miss my 03 LSS
Friday, January 24, 2014 3:46 AM on j-body.org
GTZryda wrote:Do the three of us that have paid have to wait until everyone else pays to get our brackets?
Absolutely not. Once they're done, the paid ones will ship. However, I'm not going to buy all of the hardware for 10 sets if I've only got 3 paid. I've ordered the hardware for 5 sets, and I'll pick that up next week. By that time, the plates should be back from the anodizer, so I can ship the ones that are paid for.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Friday, January 24, 2014 7:19 AM

Tuesday, January 28, 2014 7:43 AM on j-body.org
I just sent payment. Can't wait for them
Tuesday, January 28, 2014 7:45 AM on j-body.org
Update:

3/8" ($170)
3. Bob DuPhily - Gtzryda - bizob24@gmail.com - qty 1 - ebrake=no brakelines=no - color = red PAID

5/8" ($150)
2. Zackary Wilson - Driger1991 -Zacks1978z28@aol.com - qty 1 - ebrake = yes -brakelines = no -color = no PAID
6.Jared AUgustine - megatron1764@yahoo.com - qty 1 - ebrake =no =brakeline= no color = no PAID

3/4" ($170)

Tuesday, January 28, 2014 4:17 PM on j-body.org
Can i add my name to 3/8" list?

Carl Calvin- cavcarl05-forecarlcalvin@hotmail.com - qty 1 - e-brake = yes - brakelnlines - front & back = yes - color = black. paypal immed. $335.
Tuesday, January 28, 2014 4:45 PM on j-body.org
Yes, you can add your name to the 3/8" list.

I have a few more of those.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search