1. Banner Specifications
Advertising banners have to conform to the following standards:
- Banner file type either in .gif or .jpg format.
- Flash banners are accepted, but are subject to the same size restrictions.
- Size has to be 468 pixels wide by 60 pixels high (traditional banner).
- Or size has to be 200 pixels wide by 150 pixels high (billboard, limited placement only).
- Total size of banner may not be larger than 17K total.
- Animated banners are accepted.
- Contact us for other specs for multimedia (flash) ads.
- We may refuse any advertising for any reason.
2. Advertising Statistics
Our automated advertising system sends a weekly report via email to all advertisers that are currently active. This report includes Ad Views and Ad Clicks as categorized by day. When multiple banners are used, the report further categorizes by banner. This report is a useful way to measure banner performance.
3. Payment Specifications
All banner advertising must be paid in full prior to placement unless other arrangements have been made prior to launch of ad campaign. We accept payment in form of personal and company checks or money orders in US$. Payment via PayPal (PayPal/Credit Card/E-Check) is also accepted.